Sons of the Flag RAD Hummer Drawing
Agree to the following Official Rules by making a selection at the bottom of the page. This sweepstakes is sponsored by Sons of The Flag (“Sons of The Flag” or “Sponsor”).
- Enter between January 9, 2020 at 12:01 AM and January 6, 2021 at 11:59 PM. The drawing shall be held on January 8, 2021 streamed live via Sons of the Flag’s Facebook page. You do not have to be present to win.
- There is one prize, consisting of a 1990 AM General H1 Hummer. The approximate retail value (“ARV”) of the prize is $60,000. No difference between the ARV stated in these Official Rules and the actual ARV will be awarded. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
- When you make a donation, we give you entries into the drawing. It is our way of saying thanks. For every $20 donated, 1 chance to win is awarded. For every $100 donation, 6 total chances to win are awarded, for every $1000 donation, 70 chances will be awarded. The prize will be awarded by a random drawing of all entries. No purchase or donation necessary to enter the drawing. To enter without making a donation, you must mail a postcard which contains the phrase “,” along with your Legal Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number, Email Address, and the city and state where you reside. One postcard equals 1 entry or chance to win. 5 Postcards equals 6 chances to win. 50 Postcards equals 70 chances to win. Postcard MUST be received by postal mail at the address indicated above no later than January 6, 2021.
- Sponsor and prize providers are not responsible for illegible, lost, late, incomplete, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or email; any failure on behalf of the postal entity, the destruction or damage of postcards en route, or for any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability, or garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/internet/website/use net accessibility, availability, or traffic congestion, or any technical, typographical, or other error, or unauthorized human intervention, or the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information, or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information.
- Donations will benefit Sons of The Flag, a 501 (c) (3) Texas non-profit organization which provides services to Veterans, First Responders, and their families.
- You must be at least 21 years old and a legal resident of the United States (other than Florida or New York) to enter the drawing. Residents of Florida and New York are not eligible for this drawing. RESIDENTS OF ALASKA AND HAWAII MAY ENTER, BUT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR SHIPPING OF THE PRIZE IF THE WINNER.
- Winner will be notified, using the name and phone number/email that the entrant has provided on the next page of this form. In the event that the representatives of Sons of The Flag are unable to make contact with the winner within 21 calendar days of the drawing, another winner will be selected. Prizes are not transferable, the person on the ticket or entry form must claim the prize. The winner will be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and (where legal) a publicity release, which must be returned within the time period specified with such materials or Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may select an alternate potential winner.
- Sponsor will deliver the prize to winner at the address designated by winner. Delivery will be free to locations in the contiguous United States only. Sponsor reserves the right to make delivery to an alternate location than that designated by winner if, in Sponsor’s reasonable judgment, delivery to the address designated by winner would be unreasonably difficult or expensive. Without limiting the foregoing, winner may be required to travel to the major metropolitan area nearest to winner’s residence to accept delivery.
- Winner is solely responsible for all taxes, fees and all other related expenses in claiming, registering and using the prize. Sons of The Flag has no liability with regard to taxes and fees for the prize. Sons of The Flag will file a Form 1099 with the IRS for the value of the prize. Winner will be required to provide Sons of The Flag with winner’s social security number for purposes of same. There is no cash awarded to defray any resulting tax liability.
- By entering the drawing, entrants agree that Sons of The Flag and its parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, owners, partners, prize providers, and advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, shareholders, members, consultants and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) will have no liability whatsoever for, and shall be held harmless by entrants against, any liability for injuries, losses, costs, expenses or damages of any kind, including damages for death, personal injury, property damage or property loss, resulting from, whether in whole or in part or directly or indirectly, participation in this drawing or the acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any drawing entry or prize. By entering this drawing, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor or Sponsor’s representatives, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual suspected of tampering with the entry process or the operation of the promotion; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES AND COSTS (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- THIS CONTEST IS SUBJECT TO ALL APPLICABLE INTERNATIONAL, FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL LAWS, AND IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED, OR OTHERWISE RESTRICTED.
- By accepting the Prize, you agree that we can use your name, address (city and state), photograph, voice and/or other likeness and Prize information to tell everyone how awesome the Prize was. This means we can include you in advertising and trade and promotional materials for Sons of The Flag, in any form of media (including media that is not yet known), and that we can do so without any additional compensation. This only applies unless otherwise prohibited by law.
- WINNER’S LIST: For a list of the promotion prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope postmarked by March 8, 2021 to Sponsor at the address set forth in Section 3.
NO PURCHASE OR DONATION NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN TO LEGAL UNITED STATES RESIDENTS EXCEPT FOR RESIDENTS OF FLORIDA AND NEW YORK. RESIDENTS OF HAWAII AND ALASKA MAY ENTER BUT WILL BE REQUIRED TO PAY FOR SHIPPING OF PRIZE. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
Make a Donation – Receive a Chance to Win!
Thank you for making a donation to Sons of The Flag! As a thank you for your donation, we are providing you with chances to win the Hummer H1! Please complete the information below – we will use this information to contact you if you win. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .